Cascade Yarns Heritage Silk
Silky and smooth yarn great for any project!
Heritage Silk is a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend of superwash merino wool and silk. Heritage Silk has a lovely drape and subtle sheen throughout the yarn at 437 yards, this yarn is great for lace shawls of all sizes. It’s perfect for color work or a one skein project such as socks, mitts and other fun accessories.
- 85% Superwash Merino Wool / 15% Silk
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 437 yds (400 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 – 3 (2.25 – 3.25 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 28 – 32 sts = 4″ (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C – E (2.75 – 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 22 – 25 scs = 4″ (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Low.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.
Autumn Sunset, Como Blue, Delphinium Blue, Denim, Jade, Loden Frost, Marmelade, Primavera, Storm Blue, Sunflower, White, Raspberry, Pink Carnation, Petunia
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.