A stylish oversized tee is a summer staple, perfect to pop on anytime. This version, worked in the NORO Uchiwa, is knit from one side seam to the other. Garter edges play off the stockinette body, which features subtle shaping. A simple purl ridge delineates the center front and back.
Intermediate: shoulders use short row shaping.
• Bust 45 (56)in/114 (142)cm.
• Length 22 (23.75)in/56 (60)cm.
• 2 (3) x 200g balls of Noro Uchiwa in #10.
• One pair size US 6/4mm needles.
• One pair size US 7/4.5mm needles or size to obtain gauge.
• Clip-on stitch markers.
• Stitch holder.
21.5 sts and 26 rows = 4in/10cm over patt st using larger needles.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.