A delightful, soft yarn in solid colors that pairs well with hand dyed yarns!
Heritage Silk is a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend of superwash merino wool and silk. Heritage Silk has a lovely drape and subtle sheen throughout the yarn at 437 yards, this yarn is great for lace shawls of all sizes. It’s perfect for color work or a one skein project such as socks, mitts and other fun accessories.
- 85% Superwash Merino Wool / 15% Silk
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 437 yds (400 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 – 3 (2.25 – 3.25 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 28 – 32 sts = 4″ (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C – E (2.75 – 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 22 – 25 scs = 4″ (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
- Short Description: A delightful, soft yarn in solid colors that pairs well with hand dyed yarns!